Home About Gallery Contact
Saturday, March 4, 2023

Youtube Lost Frequencies Are You With Me Lyrics


Youtube Lost Frequencies Are You With Me Lyrics

If you don't want to get lost, you__be with me​

Daftar Isi

1. If you don't want to get lost, you__be with me​


[tex]{\green{\boxed{\boxed{\frak{\orange{ ✏Jawaban✏ }}}}}}[/tex]

If you don't want to get lost, you must be with me

[tex]\boxed{\orange{\boxed{\boxed{\boxed{\bold{\red{ ✏Pembahasan✏ }}}}}}}[/tex]

If => Jika

You => kamu/anda

don't => tidak

want => ingin

to get lost => tersesat

you => kamu/anda

must => harus

be with => bersama

me => saya/aku

Jadi di terjemahkan:

Jika kamu tidak ingin tersesat, kamu harus bersama saya

SEMOGABERMANFAAT[tex]{\green{\boxed{\boxed{\green{ ✍JAGOPELAJAR✍ }}}}}[/tex]

2. Makna lagu just the way you are dari lyrics


This song is about a man who is completely and totally in love with a girl, and though she may return his feelings, she does not see what he finds appealing in her. This song is a ballad to her, this girl, who he cares so much for, almost like proving he truly does love her with all he has. He explains the things the may not like he thinks are some of her best qualities.

3. if you had to change the lyrics of "stand by me", which lyrics would you change ??


nih semoga betul ya...
Stand by me nal parabwajwo
Ajik sarangeul morujiman
Stand by me nal jikyobwajwo
Ajik sarange sotul-jiman

Noreul bulsurok kibuni chohwajyo
Nado mollae noraereul bullo
Han songi jangmireul sago shipojin
Iron nae moseub shingihande
Nae ma-eumi noyege dah-neundeuthae
I sesangi areumdawo
Iron solle-i-meul nodo neuggindamyon
Budi chogumman kidaryojwo

Together make it love
Forever making you smile
Noye hwanhan miso gadukhi
Together make it love
Forever making you smile
Ije naesoneul naesoneul chaba

Stand by me nareul parabwajyo
Ajik sarangeul moreujiman
Stand by me nareul jikyobwajwo
Ajik sarange sotungot kata
Noreul alsurok kaseumi ttollyowa
Na-neun geujo utgoman isso
Noyege salmyoshi kiseu haebol-kka
Chogum ni mame tagasol-kka
Nae ma-eumi ojjomyon sarangil-kka
Nan ajigeun sujubeunde
Ajik hangoreumdo tagasoji mothan
Naye sarangeul kidaryojwo

Together make it love
Forever making you smile
Noye hwanhan miso gadukhi
Together make it love
Forever making you smile
Ije chogumsshik chogumsshik kalkke

Stand by me nareul parabwajwo
Choum to kakkawo chigoshipo
Stand by me nareul jikyobwajwo
Jom do mochige boigo shipo

Nan chew-umen mollasso
Nugunga parabo-neun-ge
Ajikdo naema-eum molla
Keudae-neun keudaereul saranghae

Together make it love
Forever making you smile
Noye hwanhan miso gadukhi
Together make it love
Forever making you smile
Ije naesoneul naesoneul chaba

Stand by me nareul parabwajyo
Ajik sarangeul moreujiman
Stand by me nareul jikyobwajwo
Ajik sarange sotungot kata

4. what do you think the title ''stand by me'' means do you consider ''stand by me'' an inspirational song?why? if you had to change the lyrics of ''stand by me'' ,which lyrics would you change?


stand by me means to always stay beside him/her

yes,because the writer write the song from his expirience

nothing, its perfect


5. 5. Miss Sandrina : Do you understandeverything that I havetold to you?StudentSorry Miss, I think I'mlost....?a. What do you thinkb. Are you with mec. Could you repeat that, pleased. Do you get it​


Penjelasan:

C) Could you repeat that, please

arti: bisakah kamu mengulanginya, tolonglah

Jawaban:

c. Could you repeat that, please

Penjelasan:

karena jika

a. what do you think = apa yang kamu pikirkan, itu tidak nyambung

b. Are you with me= apakah kamu denganku, tidak nyambung

c. Could you repeat that, please= apakah kamu bisa mengulanginya lagi

d. Do you get it= apakah kamu mengerti?,   tidak nyambung

Maap kalo salah ya......

Semoga membantu......


6. Which of the following frequencies are higher harmonics of a string with fundamental frequencies of 170 Hz? (Select all that apply.) 510 Hz 1020 Hz 330 Hz 690 Hz 595 Hz


Jawaban:

Manakah dari frekuensi berikut yang merupakan harmonik yang lebih tinggi dari sebuah string dengan frekuensi dasar 170 Hz? (Pilih semua yang berlaku.)

510 Hz

1020 Hz

330 Hz

690 Hz

595 Hz


7. are you lyrics and music equally important to song or not?


very important to song...

8. ...are you upset?Because I lost my mobile​


Jawaban:

Why are you upset?Because I lost my mobile

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu

Jawaban:

WhyJawabannyaKak

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu ya Kak


9. do you think songs with offensive lyrics should be banned


I think it is. A song without any offensive is something beautiful in my own perspectiveAnswer: 

The idea of banning songs with offensive lyrics is widely considered although it's rather impossible, especially in modern era like today as it can be put on market easily online where public can access it easily. Such banning proposal is understandable because those songs can influence public, especially the teenagers or younger generation who are prone to such. If those songs are even more popular among them, we are surely concerned about it as public might tolerate such offensive words and eventually use it in daily conversation, which is of course indecent for themselves, society and also humanity in general. 

Kelas: SMP
Mapel: English
Kategori: opinion-based writing

10. Please help me with these questions, I'm lost​


Jawab:

Aight I'll help you buddy, answers are down there :)

Penjelasan dengan langkah-langkah:

A. 45xyp

B. -56prde

C. 6W^3uv

D. 28/5a^2b^2c^2

E. -15gh^2k

F. -1/6p^2q^2r


11. 1. Do you know the song lyrics above?2. Are you familiar with the singer?3. What do you think about the lyrics?4. What does the song tell you about?5. What do you learn from the song?​


Jawaban:

1. no

Penjelasan:


12. 1. What is the title of the song? 2. What is the theme of the lyrics? 3. How many characters are represented in the lyrics? What words represent the characters? 4. What do "me", "she" and "you" in the lyrics refer to? 5. To whom are the lyrics addressed? 6. What do the lyrics tell us about? 7. What do you think the singer/writer wants to tell through the lyrics?


1. Apa judul lagu?

2. Apa tema liriknya?

3. Berapa banyak karakter yang diwakili dalam liriknya? Kata-kata apa yang mewakili karakter?

4. Apa yang "saya", "dia" dan "Anda" dalam liriknya? 5. Kepada siapa liriknya ditangani?

6. Apa liriknya memberitahu kami tentang?

7. Menurut Anda apa yang disukai penyanyi / penulis ingin diceritakan melalui liriknya? ini cuma artinya


13. if you had to change the lyrics of " stand by me"which lyrics would you change?​


Jawaban:

Stand into still so it'll turn into '' still by me''

Penjelasan:

BTW it's my opinion so don't forget to like and vote!! :)


14. Arti do you think song with offensive lyrics should be banned


Apa kamu pikir lagu dengan lirik yang menyinggung harus dilarang?


15. If you had to change the lyrics of "Stand by me", which lyrics would you change?


artinya :

jika kamu harus mengubah lirik dari "stand bye me (berdiri di sisiku)" lirik manakah yang akan kamu ganti?

* semoga bermanfaat :)

16. if you had to change the lyrics of " stand by me " , which lyrics would you change?


Stand with me



semoga bermanfaatstand with me

maaf kalau salah ya

17. 8.You read the lyrics of "Count on Me" inprevious activities. Which of the followingis true based on the lyrics?A. A true friend is always there for us.B. We can count the number of ourfriends.C. We sail with our friends to the middleof the sea.D. We won't be lost as long as we arewith a friend.​


Jawaban:

A. A true friend is always there for us.

Penjelasan:


18. if you had to change the lyrics of stand by me which lyrics would you change?​


When the night has come

And the land is dark


19. 20. Naqilah : “Why are you still here, Santi?"Santi : "I lost my money for pay the pedicab."NaqilahA. See you tomorrowB. Let's go home with meC. How poor are youD. Call your mother now​


B. Lets go home with me (maaf klo salah)

20. buat percakapan asking and giving advice dari kalimat you are traveling to paris.you get lost. You dont bring the map with you


x : "execuse me, this is my first time go to paris. which buses i should take if i want to go to hotel A ?"
y : "you have to find bus with number 220"
x : "oh, thank you."
y : u're welcome"


x : "excuse me, i think i just got the false buses number and i get lost from my family"
y : "i think you shoud go to police office and ask them to find your family. the police office is 300meters from here."
x : "oh, thank you so much"




x : "sorry, can you tell me where we are now? i don't bring my map"
y : "oh, we are on the central city. you should get your new map if you want to make it easier for trip"
x : "where can i buy the new one?"
y : "you can buy it in the bookstore"
x : "oh, thank you"
y : "u're welcome"

Video Terkait


  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 project phoenix games All Right Reserved. Powered by Blogger.