Home About Gallery Contact
Saturday, February 11, 2023

There Can Be Only One Yugipedia


There Can Be Only One Yugipedia

Shops are there? there is only one shop.

Daftar Isi

1. Shops are there? there is only one shop.


Jawaban:

1 shop.

Penjelasan:

Semoga membantu!

Maaf kalo salah!


2. Shops are there ?there is only one shop


Jawaban:

Gtw mau jawab apa jadi ku terjemahkan saja yaa!

Ada toko-toko di situ? Kirain aku cuma ada satu toko

Penjelasan:


3. synonym unique a. be only one b. be new one c. be old one


synonim unique is a. be only one



jawabannya a. be only one

4. Why should the product be drink within one day only ?


Jawaban:itu kalau diterjemahkan artinya kenapa produk ini harus diminum hanya sekali sehari

Penjelasan:


5. Explain why the current in the circuit would be bigger if there was only one resistor in the circuit.​


Jawaban:

An alternating current is energized when connected to an alternating voltage source. The resistor circuit in alternating current is used to reduce the electric potential in the circuit or to limit the incoming electric current so that the current and voltage in the resistor circuit have the same phase when connected to an alternating voltage source.

artinya.

Sebuah resistor akan dialiri arus bolak-balik ketika dihubungkan dengan sumber tegangan bolak-balik. Rangkaian resistor dalam arus bolak-balik digunakan untuk menurunkan potensial listrik dalam rangkaian atau sebagai pembatas arus listrik yang masuk sehingga arus dan tegangan dalam rangkaian resistor mempunyai fase yang sama saat terhubung dengan sumber tegangan bolak-balik.

SEMOGA MEMBANTU DAN BERMANFAAT

maaf jika ada kesalahan dgn jawaban yg saya berikan kepada anda ..

follow yah

⤵️


6. there is/are only one piece of cake left for three people​


Jawaban:

Then the cake must be divided into three

Maaf kalo salah ya ...

Jawaban:

there are only one piece of cake left for three people


7. there.......... only one door in the class​


there is only one door in the class.

8. apa yang di maksud there's only one thing two do there word for you


ada satu hal yang di lakukan dunia untukmuada satu hal yang dilakukan dunia untukmu

9. 13. Diets based on only one basic food element … no diet at all a. can be as ineffective than b. can be so ineffective than c. can be effective d. can be as ineffective as


b. can be so ineffective than kayanyab.can be so ineffective than sepertinya


10. Which famous city can be found in South America? Choice Can pick only one A.Lisbon B.Teheran C.Santiago D.New Mexico


Jawaban:

D. New Mexico

Penjelasan:

Semoga tetbantu


11. how many pens are there?there is only...pena)thereb)onec)twod)ten


b)one

karena only itu berarti hanya ada 1jawabannya b(one) karena hanya

12. .... only one woman in the house now.a. there isb. there wasc. there ared. there were​


Jawaban:

a. There is

karena cuma satu jadi pakai is

A. There is

Have a nice day


13. TOLONG DIJAWAB GAMPANG KOK :) One Call Away-Charlie Puth I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away Call me, baby, if you need a friend I just wanna give you love Come on, come on, come on Reaching out to you, so take a chance No matter where you go You know you're not alone I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away Come along with me and don't be scared I just wanna set you free Come on, come on, come one You and me can make it anywhere For now, we can stay here for a while, ay 'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile No matter where you go You know you're not alone I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away And when you're weak I'll be strong I'm gonna keep holding on Now don't you worry, it won't be long, Darling And when you feel like hope is gone Just run into my arms I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one, I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away I'm only one call away Question : 1. Social Function 2. Rhyme 3. Informal Language


1.this song is about his long distance relationship and how it breaks his heart that he can't see his girlfriend every day, so I wanted to make an anthem for everyone in a long distance relationship or just someone they haven't seen in awhile is just one call away.The person who is "one call away" is saying that they are very near, and readily available to the caller. 
Not only is the person suggesting they are very near, but that they are capable of doing great things, comparing themselves to Superman (which is definitely a hyperbole). 
As for using the saying, "got nothing on me," It's not something we would use often, but is still commonly understood to mean that "I'm just as good at them," or "they are not any better than me at such and such." 
2.soul pop
3.reaching out to you, so take the chance, i just wanna set your free, just run into my arms

Maaf kalo salah

14. TOLONG DIJAWAB GAMPANG KOK :) One Call Away-Charlie Puth I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away Call me, baby, if you need a friend I just wanna give you love Come on, come on, come on Reaching out to you, so take a chance No matter where you go You know you're not alone I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away Come along with me and don't be scared I just wanna set you free Come on, come on, come one You and me can make it anywhere For now, we can stay here for a while, ay 'Cause you know, I just wanna see you smile No matter where you go You know you're not alone I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away And when you're weak I'll be strong I'm gonna keep holding on Now don't you worry, it won't be long, Darling And when you feel like hope is gone Just run into my arms I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one, I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me I'm only one call away I'm only one call away Question : 1. Social Function 2. Rhyme 3. Informal Language


3. informal language.

15. there is only one doctors in my neighborhood ​


Jawaban:

disini hanya ada satu dokter di perumahan kami

Penjelasan:

kalau kasih soal yang jelas ya kak disuruh nya ngapain maap kalau salah :)


16. An Excel workbook can contain only one ________.


Jawaban:

buku kerja Excel hanya dapat berisi satu

Penjelasan:

detail jawaban:

mapel: bahasa Inggris

kelas:5,6,7


17. arti one day you will tell me how to be me who can only be silent end think


Jawaban:

Artinya yaitu Suatu hari kamu akan memberitahuku bagaimana menjadi aku yang hanya bisa diam dan berpikir.

Senoga membantu


18. tolong dibantu skrg mau dikumpulin how many things are there in your class? in your bag? there is - only one, there are - more than one. sebanyak mungkin y ​


In your class :

there is a whiteboardthere is a teacher's deskthere are two board erasersthere are student desksthere is clock

In your bag :

there is a pencil casethere are booksthere is rulerthere are papersthere is water bottle

Jadikan jawaban terbaik ya....


19. there is/are only one piece of cake left for three people​


Jawaban:

there isonly one piece of cake left for three people


20. 10. There....only one.a. are b. isc. goodd. fine​


Jawaban:

B

Penjelasan:

arti : hanya ada satu


Video Terkait


  • Blogger Comment
  • Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 project phoenix games All Right Reserved. Powered by Blogger.